Monday, April 30, 2007

the gift that keeps on giving

I went to Rick's Bakery today because I had found an old gift card that I received freshman year and I wanted a study break. I didn't know how much was on the card, but I though it was surely enough to have a muffin, donut, cookie, etc. For some reason or another, they couldn't figure out how much was left on my card. I told them that I had thought it was worth $5 when given to me, and I couldn't remember what I had bought on it. The manager man said "Let's just make it ten." He put $10 on the card, and gave it back to me. I bought a cake in a cup. And now I still have eight dollars left on the thing.
:D
I kind of want to go to bonnaroo. But, instead I think I will be trying to pass my boards.

*edit* I don't feel too good now after eating that entire cake in a cup. But I think it was still worth it- eating all of its' tasty goodness.

1 comment:

spencer hayward said...

don't leave town without hanging out with us (at least) one last time.