Tuesday, February 06, 2007

This is a photo of my fingerprints, for which I paid $5. I am also going to have to pay $47 for a background check to prove that I am not a criminal, in order for me to become a nurse. I hope they don't find out about that time in 1988 when I snuck into Die Hard at the Malco in Jonesboro.





This is a picture of me visiting the coffee mecca earlier this evening. This FLAVIA machine is full of delicioius choices to choose from and is sure to whett the curiosity of the most keen coffee drinker. Even Adam, my coffee loving husband, enjoyed the visit. Thank you, The Cliffs, for not spending all the money you had in erecting the icey ziggurat.

This is evening is full of much cajolery.

1 comment:

spencer hayward said...

you have no idea how happy it makes me, and james could attest to this, that you snuck into a movie theater to see die hard. bruce willis is (was?) the man.